Axon Core v2.0
Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the Axon programming language.
Learn how to use Axon in its pure form, to a high coding standard, using real Axon code to work through 200 interactive exercises and assessments.
No SkySpark installation, licence, or HVAC knowledge required.
- Digital eLearning
- Course length
- approx 3 - 5 days
- Designed for
- SkySpark 3.0.25
- Content access
- 45 days
Prefer to pay via purchase order or invoice? Just ask!
Axon Core will teach you the basic skills of using Axon as a pure scripting language. You will practise your Axon and write real functions with our bespoke Axon console.
As you progress through this digital course, you will need to pass module checkpoints, to ensure that key learning points, from our bespoke syllabus, have been understood before continuing further
Certification is awarded for successfully using real Axon code to pass the final course assessment, based on observed competency in the course objectives listed below.
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Use core syntax, units, and operations, including Dicts and Lists
- Use top level functions, default arguments, and the dot operator
- Use variables and if statements
- Read from Folio with (custom) filter expressions and de-referencing
- Use, parse, and format DateTime literals and time zones
- Read and write data to the Folio history database
- Manipulate Grids, Lists, and Dicts with lambdas
- Commit /write to the general Folio database
- Handle errors
Demonstrate the knowledge and awareness of:
- Relationship between SkySpark, Haystack, Fantom, and Axon
- Basic error troubleshooting
- How to read and write data with external sources
- How and when to use Components
- 11 Modules
- 53 Topics
- 193 Interactive questions
- 1 Demo video
- 8 Achievements
- 1 Certificate
- 1 FREE reference journal
A general knowledge of programming is advised to be able to complete this course. No prior knowledge of SkySpark or Axon is required, however it is beneficial to have access to an installation of SkySpark to be able to look up further documentation. A login for the documentation on the SkyFoundry website would also be very useful.
Short video clips to highlight our eLearning course features.
Read all (3) reviews...
What exactly am I buying?
You are purchasing a unique Course Access Code which grants digital access for one individual on one eLearning course. Your Code is emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
You may purchase multiple codes and distribute them to others.
To use your Course Access Code, you will need to create an individual learning account on our training website. Don't worry, detailed instructions are provided upon purchase.
Who is this course for?
Programmers looking to gain a deeper understanding of the Axon Programming Language, without application to SkySpark.
Still have questions? Try our F.A.Q..