Develop a deep understanding of the Axon programming language core syntax as it applies to Haxall.
- Learn core axon syntax and data types
- Create expressions and call functions
- Write functions and code blocks
- Read and write Folio / history data
- Filter expressions and de-referencing
- Use lambdas and folding functions
- Explore IO, error handling, and Components
Prefer to pay via purchase order or invoice? Just ask!
Treat your team to premium training with aCorporate Training Package
- Course length
- 3 - 5 days (approx)
- Content access
- 8 weeks
- 28 CPD hours / CE units
- Designed for
This course is designed for Haxall.
Looking for a SkySpark Axon programming course?
This edition of Axon Programmer will teach you the basic skills of using Axon as a pure scripting language irrespective of any commercial technology products.
With content referencing the open source platform; Haxall, we provide you with our bespoke Axon Command Console to practise writing real Axon code and to assess your learning progress.
Learn about the Shell view and Code app, function syntax and the dot operator, reading and writing Folio and History data, Filter Expressions and De-Referencing, Lambda Functions and Folding Functions, error handling and Axon Components.
This is Axon in its pure form, taught to a high coding standard, using real Axon code to work through 200 interactive exercises and assessments.
Designed for Haxall, although no installation is required for this course.
Some short video clips to highlight course features.
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Use core syntax, units, and operations, including Dicts and Lists
- Use top level functions, default arguments, and the dot operator
- Use variables and if statements
- Read from Folio with (custom) filter expressions and de-referencing
- Use, parse, and format DateTime literals and time zones
- Read and write data to the Folio history database
- Manipulate Grids, Lists, and Dicts with lambdas
- Commit / write to the general Folio database
- Handle errors
Demonstrate the knowledge and awareness of:
- The relationship between Project Haystack and Axon
- Basic error troubleshooting
- How to read and write data with external sources
- How and when to use Components
- 11 Modules
- 53 Topics
- 193 Interactive questions
- 2 Demo videos
- 9 Achievements
- 28 CPD hours / CE units
- 1 Certificate
- FREE reference journal
No prior knowledge of Axon is required, however a basic level of proficiency in programming is advised to be able to complete this course.
It would be beneficial to also have access to a local software installation with read/write access to Axon.
This course is both CPD and Fantom Factory certified.
Reach the final assessment and you will be eligible for a Continued Professional Development (CPD) certificate, valid around the world towards Continued Education (CE).
Pass the final assessment to be awarded the Fantom Factory Certificate of Achievement as proof of your new skills and knowledge.
Our Axon Programmer JOURNAL is awarded for FREE on completion of the course, to reference key notes and information from throughout the eLearning.
Still have questions?
Then check out our...Frequently Asked Questions