Syllabus - SkySpark Viewbuilder
< Back to SkySpark Viewbuilder
An introduction to the purpose and concepts of using views.
- How and why to create applications
- An introduction to SkySpark views
- An overview of using Axon data filter expressions
- Creating a single chart display - custom layout
- Creating a single table display - custom layout
- Creating a multiple chart display - tile layout
- Options for creating and styling a report view - report layout
Understanding how variables are used in views to provide and link filter options.
- An overview of using variables with views
- Adding variables to create date picker menus
- Adding variables to create a point picker menu
- How to bind variables to share picker menus
- How to link subviews and data objects together
Exploring the data makeup and styling of the card type and its application in dashboards.
- An overview of dashboards
- The format and makeup of card data
- Methods of styling cards
- Styling with text and images
- Creating a bubble cell graphic
- Creating a bar cell graphic
- Creating a gauge cell graphic
A further look at how to style more advanced types of views (with appropriate Axon knowledge).
- How to use Axon functions with views
- How to use all 9 chart styles
- Styling tables with graphics
- How to use the form view
- Creating form filling views
- Adding actions for data and popups
- Managing and organising views between projects
Revision and the final course assessment.
- Summary of course learning
- Final course assessment to demonstrate key knowledge