Published on 17 Jan 2022 by Emma Eynon
Free eLearning for Project Haystack
Ever wondered what Project Haystack is all about? Well, now it's easy to find out!
We are very pleased to announce the new release of the very first official Project Haystack eLearning course - Introducing Haystack.
It is actually the introductory module of a much larger course, Haystack Essentials, which is still in development and coming soon!
This free training module explores the purpose and benefits of using Project Haystack for semantic data modelling.
How to access the training
You will need:
- a free account to login to our training platform
- AND this course access code to start the training:
This digital training is provided through our website platform, with no prior learning or software installations required.
In around an hour, you will explore:
- 6 Topics (pages of training content)
- 9 Interactive questions
- 3 Demonstration videos
- Understanding what data tagging is all about
- Recognising the common problems faced with data management
- Realising the benefits of using Project Haystack
- Learning more about how Haystack tagging works
- Understanding the role of building data models
- Identifying the different resources on the Project Haystack website
- Learning how to take the next steps for more training
First time on Mars?
If you don't have an account yet, register for free and we'll send you a vaildation link (immediately) via email to log in.
We also recommend taking the really quick interactive tutorial to learn about all of our helpful features and different question types.
To start a training course, you will need an access code which you can use in the Dashboard area of your account.
More help available
Watch our quick video on how to use a course access code:
Find out more
Take a look at our other available courses or contact us directly if you have any questions.