New eLearning release - SKYSPARK ENGINEER!
Published on 24 Mar 2021 by Emma Eynon
It's finally here!
Our brand new eLearning course - >> SkySpark Engineer <<
This course is designed for facilities managers and energy engineers who need to use SkySpark for the first time.
Perfect for onboarding new SkySpark clients or perhaps recruiting new colleagues into your commissioning team.
What is it about?
Our self-paced, digital training guides anyone brand new to SkySpark, through creating their very first SkySpark project, whilst learning all about the data integration and underlying structures.
- Create your first PROJECT, SITE, and EQUIP records.
- Learn how to apply PROJECT HAYSTACK (v.4) tagging.
- Understand the underlying DATA STRUCTURES.
- Add and use a CONNECTOR to LEARN AND BIND POINTS.
- Synchronise, write and convert POINT VALUES.
- Collect, import and manage HISTORICAL DATA.
- Learn how to create and edit SKYSPARK RULES.
Importantly, we also teach beginners (not programmers):
- How to build and use AXON FILTER EXPRESSIONS to retrieve data from FOLIO.
Would you like to see a sneak preview?
Talk with us to arrange a live demo.
You can purchase >> SKYSPARK ENGINEER << from our online shop or from one of our eLearning resellers.
We hope to see you soon!