Announcing the new Axon Core version 2.0
Published on 18 Nov 2020 by Emma Eynon
We're very excited about our recent hard work to update the Axon Core eLearning course, and we'd like to tell you about it!
Many of you have been kind enough to send in some great feedback, and as a result we have:
- added even more fun graphics and storylines
- reviewed all of our questions to improve ambiguous wording
- added in 13 more questions to consolidate learning
Axon Core is designed to teach programmers the pure Axon language, without any reference to SkySpark. Learn how to write functions, use dateTime literals, reference Axon documentation, and understand and create those mysterious lambdas!
>> Read the full course details <<
...and even more improvements
We have been working hard to improve our entire digital training platform which now offers these amazing features:
- likes, ratings and feedback options for each section of learning
- reveal model answer option if you are struggling on a particular Axon question
- notification messages to let you know when you've unlocked something new
- a sticky sidebar option for those LONG topic pages
And don't forget that we still offer you a choice of locale and display themes!
Extended course duration
We recognise that we're all working in a pretty demanding time right now, so we've extended the default course access to just over 6 weeks! Log in whenever you can grab an hour or so to progress your Axon Core training. If you're working from home, this is probably after the kids have gone to bed - right!?
>> Read the public reviews for Axon Core <<
Axon Core is available to purchase from our website, or your SkySpark reseller if you have one.
You can always reach out and talk to us if you would like to know more.